Many books have been written relating to Gloucestershire and the people who have lived here.
Books for Sale by Elizabeth Jack (of Hidden Heritage)
A Rogues’ Gallery published by The History Press in 2009.
Discover Gloucestershire Ancestors – Volume 1 published March 2012
Discover Gloucestershire Ancestors – Volume 2 published December 2013
These book reviews were primarily written by Elizabeth Jack, with some being written by other members of GFHS.
- Gotherington, Oxenton and Woolstone – by David Griffiths, Caroline Meller and Jacqueline Waine.
- A Noble Band of Heroes – by John Dixon and others
- Memories of Choirs and Cloisters – Edited by John Morehen
- Frampton on Severn – An Illustrated History -By Rose Spence
- Bermuda Dick – The True Story of Forest of Dean Convicts – By Averil Kear
- Leckhampton Court – Manor House to Hospice – By Eric Miller
- A Boy in Tetbury – By Frank Peters
- Gloucester’s Asylums, 1794 – 2002 by Ian Hollingsbee
- Joseph by Jeff Smallcombe
- ‘Retrieving Wenty’s Sturty Bird’ By Ian Hendy
- Taming The Phoenix – Cirencester & the Quakers 1642-1686 by Brian Hawkins
- Winchcombe: A history of the Cotswold Borough by D.N. Donaldson
- Four in One – by Beryl Kingham