Over the years, many books have been written relating to Gloucestershire and the people who have lived and worked here.
Books for Sale written by Elizabeth Jack (of Hidden Heritage)
- A Rogues’ Gallery published by The History Press in 2009.
- Discover Gloucestershire Ancestors – Volume 1 published March 2012
- Discover Gloucestershire Ancestors – Volume 2 published December 2013
Books written by other authors with reviews
These book reviews were primarily written by Elizabeth Jack, with some being written by other members of GFHS.
- More Local Oakridge History, by the Oakridge History Group
- Chalford Parish in 42 Stories, by Chalford Parish Local History Group
- Gotherington, Oxenton and Woolstone, by David Griffiths, Caroline Meller and Jacqueline Waine.
- A Noble Band of Heroes, by John Dixon and others
- Prestbury Past and Present, by Michael Cole
- Memories of Choirs and Cloisters, Edited by John Morehen
- Frampton on Severn – An Illustrated History, by Rose Spence
- Bermuda Dick – The True Story of Forest of Dean Convicts, by Averil Kear
- Leckhampton Court – Manor House to Hospice, by Eric Miller
- A Boy in Tetbury, by Frank Peters
- Gloucester’s Asylums, 1794 – 2002, by Ian Hollingsbee
- Joseph, by Jeff Smallcombe
- Retrieving Wenty’s Sturty Bird, by Ian Hendy
- Taming The Phoenix – Cirencester & the Quakers 1642-1686, by Brian Hawkins
- Winchcombe: A history of the Cotswold Borough by D.N. Donaldson
- Four in One, by Beryl Kingham