Over the years, many books have been written relating to Gloucestershire and the people who have lived and worked here.
Books for Sale written by Elizabeth Jack (of Hidden Heritage)
- A Rogues’ Gallery published by The History Press in 2009.
- Discover Gloucestershire Ancestors – Volume 1 published March 2012
- Discover Gloucestershire Ancestors – Volume 2 published December 2013
Books written by other authors with reviews
- More Local Oakridge History – Curious, unexpected, remarkable, altered or perhaps simply overcooked?
- Chalford Parish in 42 Stories – Brownshill, Bussage, Chalford and France Lynch.
- Gotherington, Oxenton and Woolstone. Aspects of Community Life in the Great War.
- A Noble Band of Heroes
- Prestbury Past and Present.
- Memories of Choirs and Cloisters – Fifty Years of Music
- Frampton on Severn: An Illustrated History
- Bermuda Dick
- Leckhampton Court
- A Boy in Tetbury
- Gloucester’s Asylums, 1794 – 2002.
- ‘Retrieving Wenty’s Sturty Bird’
- Taming The Phoenix – Cirencester & the Quakers 1642-1686
- WINCHCOMBE: A history of the Cotswold Borough
- Four into One